Rolls are packaged on an untaped 3-inch core
Great looking prints time after time
Specially made for HP PageWide Technology
Shipped fast and accurately
Canon 4520 is a 20lb treated bond paper designed to work with the HP PageWide printer series.
This new treated bond gives a higher white point and allows for less ink absorption using an HP Plain poster profile.
The Canon 4520 - #20 treated bond is also able to work in the radiant fusing and copy press technology as well as other xerographic printers.
- Basis Weight - 20 lb.
- Brightness - 92%
- Opacity - 88%
- Whiteness - 145 CIE
- Smoothness 170
- Acid-Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
- Improved whiteness
- Improved print contrast
- Excellent toner adhesion
- Excellent copy quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Provides Vivid Colors with pigmented ink
- Exhibits good performance in all xero- graphic equipment
- For Canon, Oce, Kip, Ricoh, Lanier, and Savin wide-format printers
- Specifically designed for pigmented inkjet print technology. Wide format engineering and architectural plans, prints, diagrams, and charts.
- Can be used on large-format digital and analog printers, plotters, and copiers for copying.
Canon 4520 is recommended as a substitute for an uncoated engineering bond in the HP PageWide printer series. It is also compatible with the Oce PlotWave and Copy Press technology printers as well as regular xerographic
Free Ground Freight in Continental USA