Packaged on a 2 inch core
24IJC Premium Coated Color Bond is a high-quality base paper with a water resistant inkjet coating. This material provides a strong, smooth printing surface.
It offers superior coating that is optimized for Canon, HP, Epson, and similar printers using both dye and pigment ink system. This material can even be used in latex printers.
The water-resistant images, crisp lines, dense blacks, and vivid colors, along with a fast drying time, give you everything that you would expect from a premium coated wide format plotting paper.
- Basis Weight - 24 lb.
- Caliper - 5 mil
- Brightness - 95
- Opacity - 92%
- Whiteness - 120% min.
- Smoothness 75
- pH - Acid Free
- Water resistant
- Features an opaque, ultra-white, high contrast surface
- Coated surface enhances color fidelity and minimizes feathering and bleeding that can occur with uncoated papers
- Instant dry time allows immediate handling of the drawing increasing throughput and productivity
- Very dense blacks and high contrast make plots easy to read
- Fine line resolution produces a crisp looking plot and improves plain paper reduction
- For Canon, HP, and Epson Inkjet Printers
Free Ground Freight in Continental USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.