Please Read Important Information:
- ALL versions of SDI Office VTOF software are delivered by digital download (you will NOT receive a CD or any other physical copy)
- Test Drive SDI Office VTOF! Try it FREE for 30-days!
- Digital download of SDI Office VTOF
- FlexLM license
- 1-year annual maintenance (all major and minor updates, plus priority support)
- Remote installation, configuration, and training support direct from SDI, Inc.
View, convert, export, and printer complex graphics files.
SDI Office is a powerful, yet user friendly, graphics application for viewing, converting, exporting, and printing an extensive range of vector and raster file formats.
SDI Office is widely used in the oil & gas, automotive, and aerospace industries because of it's ability to handle files in a wide-range of formats generated by specialist applications.
Well Log Printing Support
- Virtual Top of Form (VTOF) arithmetically calibrates fanfold paper with an accompanying plotter so as to offer software-controlled top of form printing to devices otherwise unable to detect registration marks on fanfold paper.
- Automatic concatenation of multi-page PDF well logs - removes the page breaks, creates a single long image, and promotes continuous printing.
- Unlimited length printing for well logs.
- Asymmetrical scaling enables "Fit to Width" while retaining the original vertical scale of the well log.
- Print well logs, seismic, maps and posters using the same printer.
- View multiple 2-D formats including CGM, PDF, PostScript, HPGL, DWG/DXF, EMF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, XWD and CALS.
- Zoom, scroll and rotate the image and even copy and paste into associated Windows applications. Select and utilize the files hotpots.
- Print the whole file or a selected viewport with either standard Windows drivers or via the optional SDI APS - Advanced Printing System for more accurate printing control.
- Convert files, via the export feature, to the available formats of CGM, PDF, PostScript, DWG, DXF, EMF, SVG, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and BMP.
Operating system: Windows 64 bit
Input formats: CGM (+, PIP, ATA, WebCGM, CALS), EMF, PDF, SVG, DWG/DXF, Postscript, EPS, HPGL/RTL, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
Supported printers: Canon, Epson, HP, iSys, Lexmark, Oce, OYO, Neuralog, Printrex, Ricoh, Xerox, and others.
Licensing Options: Node Lock License (single station), Floating Network License (concurrent)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.