*Contact us for a custom price quote [click here]
Important - All configurations include:
- Free freight
- Onsite installation and set up
- 3-year onsite parts and labor warranty (Canon eCarePAK)
There is a lot to love with a new Canon TX Series large format multi-function system (MFP). Plenty of innovation and new technologies have been packed into the new design that is built for high productivity and increased flexibility.
Powerful solution for wide-format: Canon iPF printer and integrated scanner
Easy workflow: Cruise through all the Smartworks software functions effortlessly with the full touchscreen monitor
Work in the cloud: The new iPF Direct Print and Share software provides a cloud-based portal that allows users to expand their workflow outside of their local network.
Completely customizable: Pick the printer that suits you best
Fast Print Speeds That Rival Toner-Based Systems
The Canon TX-4100 MFP hosts a 44-inch wide printer capable of printing 3 D-sized sheets per minute. This output matches the performance of most toner plotters that cost three times a much.
TD Pigment Ink Set
The TX-series features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand the outdoor conditions of a construction site.
Multifunction Roll System
The optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
What is included:
- Main print unit with stand and catch basket
- Colortrac Z36 color scanner with SingleSensor Technology
- Integrated touchscreen PC with SmartWorks 5 software installed
- TX Stacker
- 2" & 3" paper core attachments
- PF-06 print head
- MC-30 Maintenance cartridge (installed)
- 5 x Starter Ink Tanks (330ml: MBK, 160ml C/M/Y/K/BK)
- Ethernet card and WiFi card (built-in)
- USB 2.0 Interface
- User Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- One-year warranty card
- Printer Driver and Plug-ins (Photoshop & Microsoft Office)
- Poster Artist Lite Software
- Remote installation support from TAVCO certified techs
Free Dock-to-Dock Ground freight is included for Continental USA.
***Liftgate upgrade can be added in accessories menu.