Are you a BricsCAD novice? Do you want to know how to open, print, and do some basic editing of BricsCAD files? Looking to improve your technical skills so you can handle basic design changes to BricsCAD line work without involving your design staff? Then this class is for you!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Note: Instructor will present using BricsCAD V21. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Understanding the Basics
- Opening/Saving BricsCAD Files
- Using the BricsCAD User Interface
- Working with View and Zoom Controls
- Drafting Primitives (Lines, Arcs, Shapes, etc.)
- Understanding Concepts of Scale
- Working with Model and Paper Space
- Session 2: Editing Essentials
Understanding SNAP and OSNAP Tools
- Grip Editing and Control of Objects
- Working with Basic Editing Tools (Move, Copy, Rotate, etc.)
- Working with Object Selection Tools
- Controlling Object Properties
Session 3: Beginning to Draft
- Understanding and Controlling Layers and Linetypes
- Working with Hatch Patterns
- Working with Grouped Objects
- Creating and Using Named Blocks
- Editing and Re-Defining Blocks
Session 4: Annotation Tools
- Understanding Text and Dimension Styles
- Adding Text Annotations to a Drawing
- Adding Dimension Annotation to a Drawing
- Working with Associative Annotations
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
- Course is available for viewing for 120 hours after purchase.
- Once purchase is made, NO REFUNDS will be given.
- Purchase is for one user only. Use for multiple persons can be arranged by contacting us.