This acid free, 100% cotton paper can achieve crisp and vibrant images, while still retaining the subtleties and beauty of an authentic artist paper. The surface of the paper becomes an inherent part of the finished print, without overwhelming the image, but adding the fine art element to the composition.
- Color and Monochrome Photo Printing
- Photo and Fine Art Reproduction
- Sepia Prints
- Artist Portfolios
- Gallery Exhibition Prints
- Basis weight: 255g/m2 per TAPPI T-410 Test Method
- Thickness/caliper: 21mil/533 microns per TAPPI T-411 Test Method
- Core size: 3-inch
- CIE Whiteness (D65/10°): 91 per ASTM E-313 Test Method
- Opacity: Greater than 95% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Gloss (60°): Less than 5 per TAPPI T-480 Test Method
- Operating Temperature: 59 to 86° F (15 to 30°C)
- Operating Humidity: 30 to 75% RH (non-condensing)
*Free ground shipping within the Continental United States. Shipped direct from the Manufacturer - Allow an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.