Bluebeam Revu is one of the most powerful tools in the world, providing markup, takeoff, estimating, design review, punch list, and collaboration tools all in one affordable system. All too often though, end users are given the software without any type of formal training, or support on how to access and use the included tools.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions.
Session 1 – Project Level Controls
• Building Sets and Categories
• Working With Tags
• Bookmarks and Page Labels
• Updating Sets With Revised Files
• Moving Markups from Original to Revised Files
Session 2 – Compare and Control Documents
• Document Comparison Process
• Document Overlay Process
• Batch Tools for Compare and Overlay
• Slip Sheeting Process
• Batch Slip Sheeting
Session 3 – Custom Tools
• Creating Custom Symbols
• Nesting and Grouping Symbol Components
• Tool Chest Display Options
• Creating Custom Tool Chests
• Adding Custom Symbols to Tool Chest
• Tool Chest Distribution
Session 4 – Working With Forms
• Using AutoCreate
• Understanding Field Tools
• Setting Field Properties
• Creating Custom Forms
• Saving Form Templates
• Importing/Exporting Form Data
• Working With Digital Signatures
Please note that this course covers functions of these versions of Bluebeam Revu: Revu 2018, Revu 2019, and Revu 20 (Pick the version that you prefer).
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
• Course is available for viewing for 120 hours after purchase.
• Once purchase is made, NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Purchase is for one user only. Use for multiple persons can be arranged by contacting us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.