Packaged on a 2-inch core
24IJC Premium Coated Color Bond is a high-quality base paper with a water-resistant inkjet coating. This material provides a robust and smooth printing surface.
It offers a superior coating optimized for Canon, HP, Epson, and similar printers using both dye and pigment ink systems. Users can even utilize this material in latex printers.
The water-resistant images, crisp lines, dense blacks, and vivid colors, along with a fast drying time, give you everything that you would expect from a premium coated wide format plotting paper.
- Basis Weight - 28 lb.
- Brightness - 95
- Opacity - 94%
- Whiteness - 120% min.
- Smoothness 75
- pH - Acid Free
- Water resistant
- Features an opaque, ultra-white, high contrast surface
- Coated surface enhances color fidelity and minimizes feathering and bleeding that can occur with uncoated papers
- Instant dry time allows immediate handling of the drawing increasing throughput and productivity
- Very dense blacks and high contrast make plots easy to read
- Fine line resolution produces a crisp looking plot and improves plain paper reduction
- For Canon, HP, and Epson Inkjet Printers
Free Ground Freight in Continental USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.