Bluebeam Revu is one of the most powerful tools in the world, providing markup, takeoff, estimating, design review, punch list, and collaboration tools all in one affordable system. All too often though, end users are given the software without any type of formal training, or support on how to access and use the included tools.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions.
Session 1 – Measurement & Takeoff Tools
• PDF Scaling and Calibration
• Linear Measurement Tools
• Area and Volume Tools
• Item Counts and Search Tools
Session 2 – Measurement Properties
• Segment Lengths and Drop/Riser Values
• Applying Slopes to Areas
• Split, Merge, and Continue Counts
• Using Multiple Viewports at Differing Scales
• Editing Actions for a Measurement
Session 3 – The Markups List
• Grouping and Sorting Takeoff Items
• Controlling Column Display
• Working with Custom Columns
• Working With Status Models and States
• Adding Comments and Replies to Markups
• Importing and Exporting Markups Between Files
• Extracting Takeoffs to Excel & PDF
Session 4 – Spaces and Places
• Creating and Labeling Spaces
• Nesting Spaces
• Using Spaces in Markups List
• Creating and Naming Places
Please note that this course covers functions of these versions of Bluebeam Revu: Revu 2018, Revu 2019, and Revu 20 (Pick the version that you prefer).
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
• Course is available for viewing for 120 hours after purchase.
• Once purchase is made, NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Purchase is for one user only. Use for multiple persons can be arranged by contacting us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.