Learn Bluebem Revu PDF Software Quickly
Get onboarded quickly with a Bluebeam Revu through an online web-based training session. A TAVCO Bluebeam adviser will guide you through the entire program or focus only on those features which are the most important to your workflow.
It’s a great way to introduce yourself and your users to the power of Bluebeam Revu.
You will gain the initial knowledge and skills to create, edit, markup and collaborate on large format AEC documents using Revu.
- General introduction to Bluebeam Revu
- Overview of the user interface, file navigation, and profiles
- Creating markups and annotations with Bluebeam markup tools
- Built-in and custom stamps
- Tool Chest – easy access to your most used and custom markups
- Markups List – It’s like having Excel built into your PDF file
- Powerful search features – text and visual search methods
- Harness powerful cloud-based collaboration through Bluebeam Studio
- Learn how to see all the changes in document revisions with a single click
Online training sessions generally run for 60 minutes with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Preferred meeting platform: Go-to-Meeting or MS Teams.
- PC and broadband connectivity required
- Scheduling a preliminary call is advised as the best practice to keep the training focused on your most important needs.
- Includes a free custom Revu Profile creation
Questions? Give us a call 866-254-8590
or email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.