Bluebeam Revu is one of the most powerful tools in the world, providing markup, takeoff, estimating, design review, punch list, and collaboration tools all in one affordable system. All too often though, end users are given the software without any type of formal training, or support on how to access and use the included tools.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Bluebeam Partner, will show your users the most effective means of using the software you already own, so you can get the ROI you were hoping for. This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions.
Session 1 – Understanding the Tools
• Tabs, Palettes, and Toolbars
• Multiview Tools
• Running Multiple Sessions of Revu
• Navigation and File Access
Session 2 – Working with Markups
• Text-Based Editing/Markup Tools
• Graphic Review/Markup Tools
• Controlling Markup Display Properties
• Working With Stamps
Session 3 – Intelligent Markups
• Working With Layers & Display Controls
• Adding Hyperlinks and Images
• Controlling Markup Status
• Cutting/Erasing PDF Content
• Flattening Markups
Session 4 – Bluebeam Studio for Collaboration
• Understanding Sessions
• Understanding Projects
• Sharing/organizing files
• Real-Time File Sharing and Editing
• Studio Security Settings
Please note that this course covers functions of these versions of Bluebeam Revu: Revu 2018, Revu 2019, and Revu 20 (Pick the version that you prefer).
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
• Course is available for viewing for 120 hours after purchase.
• Once purchase is made, NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Purchase is for one user only. Use for multiple persons can be arranged by contacting us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.